Solution for infusion.
Main physical and chemical properties: clear greenish-yellow solution. Theoretical osmolarity – 302 mOsm/L.
Antibacterial agents of quinolone group. Fluoroquinolones.
ATC Code J01M A12.
Infections caused by levofloxacin-sensitive microorganisms:
– community acquired pneumonia;
– complicated skin and soft tissue infections
(for the above-mentioned infections, the medicinal product should only be used when the use of other antibacterial agents normally recommended for the initial treatment of these infections is inappropriate or impossible);
– complicated urinary tract infections (including pyelonephritis);
– chronic bacterial prostatitis;
– pulmonary anthrax: post-exposure prevention and treatment.
Consider the official recommendations for the proper use of antibacterial drugs.
100 mL in a bottle; 1 bottle in a cardboard pack.